Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yamaha FZ16 Ownership Review by Ravi


Hello bikers I am a college student and I love ride two wheeler. In two wheeler there is a diffrent experience than the car. In car there is a singal window and we look only one side but in bike there is we drive in open air and we look around.

How did I choose my bike?

In old days I ride my honda dio scooter and I like Dio because of there is no problems of gear. dio is also stylish scooter& carry lagguage. One day I decided to buy a bike. And said to my father I want bike but my father said no. But after some day my father said to me choose your bike.
And after I started searching on net, read lots of review. I want Performance bike there is a lots of option in 150cc bike. First I like CB Twister so much but twister only 110cc bike and I want performance bike. FZ16 is the right bike for me and I also like naked steet bike. I had booked my FZ16 black.

The Looks

FZ16 is one of the best looking 150cc bike. Beautiful headlamp, macho looking feul tank & tail. It’s looking macho. I like it from first impression.

The Engine

The 150cc torque & powerfull engine. there is lot’s of low end torque. The gear box is so smooth and less gear shifting and no problem in city riding. The engine is not vibrate.

The Mileage

My FZ16 gives 42kmpl in city and 50kmpl on highway is not bad for parformance bike. I was always ride it on 4000rpm. Below 4000rpm FZ work like normal bike but fun start after 4000rpm.

The Control

Handling of FZ is very well. Wide handelbare & up right siting position is good. The front disc brake do his work very well. At the corners bike has no problem.

The Comfort

In the fz16 monoshok suspention at rear & 41mm frok at front, very comfartable on bumpy road. Broad tyers do his work very well.

The Lights

In FZ16 lights work on D.C. electric. Parking lamp look nice and use full during parking. Fully digital meter look cool, when tail light on it reflect the Yamaha logo and it look nice.

Tours on the bike

I have gone for small trips on my bike. One day I have gone for small trip to ahmedabad to nalsarovar with my father about 70km to ahmedabad. There is no problem on highway fz16 work like cruiser.

Special Care

I was always clean my bike and wash it at least once in a week. And I always park my bike at safe place. And I also use bike cover protect from rust.

Summary

Looks: 4 stars
Engine: 4stars
Comfort: 3.5stars (small pilion sit)
Fuel Efficiency: 3stars
I hope everybody like my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment