Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yamaha Fazer Ownership Review by Madhan


Hi to all, I’m Madhan doing my Engineering graduation, well I’m not crazy about bikes until I saw Yamaha Fazer and I decided she would be my queen. Frank to say I got inspired on her by seeing familiar Tamil movie “KO” there she looks Awesome. From that onwards me and Two of my close friends decided that She is going to Light our home with Happiness.
After that it was the six months of dream to ride my Fazer in a Road of heaven. Finally after A great Struggle Had booked my Queen on Dec 12, 2011. From that No dreamsu, No Sleepu Cant Forget those kolaveri days until my Queens Arrival day, though it took some long while to Take delivery of my Beauty because of some Personal issues.
Finally the day arrives and it was Jan 4th, 2012 morning 10.30 AM reached the showroom. It was also very precious day of my life on which I got my Fazer delivered. Manager told to select my queen in Collections of Fazer. I have chosen Midnight Black. From the hreat saying”, it was the Happiest day in life”. Finally I got my hands on my burning desire. It was breath-taking instant for me when I turned my Fazer’s key to “ON” position, those lights, those digital indicators blinked in front of me. I love My Fazer.

Tours

Here I must share my First wonderful long ride in my cruse. Took an awesome Trip for Tada falls near Andhra from my place which over’s 300kms. Such an wonderful trip with 240kms of soft drive in Highway and 20 Kms of hard stony and pebbles covered road to reach my destinations. Fazer is wonderful touring machine ever seen in 85k.

Style

It was my pleasure to Represent the word Style for my Beauty. Grand look of Stylish Doom, Awesome Finish of Belly (Tank), Short and cute Seat, Digitalized dashboard not only enthralls your ride but gives you the jest of riding a sports bike Decent Graphics and The Eye Catching Silencer.
What else to say about Style. Really guys trust me, Eyes of peoples will turn towards my Beauty Beast on riding in road. There I decided why we don’t give 8.5 out 10 for Looks and design.

Performance

Well I took 60kmph in 5secs without any stress and strain. It goes on Smoother even after reaching 80kmph, I reached 124kmph At last which is Himalayan Range for 150cc engine with mono cross rear suspension is able to strain most of the road knocks making the ride comfy for the pillion too. The 153cc, 4-stroke, Air-Cooled, SOHC (Single Overhead Camshaft) petrol engine is also endowed with five speed manual transmission.
Fitted with air cooling component, with a 4-Stroke SHOC 2 valve engine it is a power train on road. Displacement rate in this 153CC bike is of 7500 rpm generating a power of 14 PS. The maximum torque exhaled is 14 NM at 6000 rpm. Although, Fazer remainsrock solid at high speeds and you won’t feel the wind resistance hampering the performance. I Will rate 8 out 10 for Performance criteria.

Mileage

Some of my friends blamed about Mileage of my sweet chubby though it gives 40 in traffic and 45 in Highway but who cares its enough for me though no superbikes can give much more than these.
6 out 10 for mileage.

Reliability

Robust and high gripped tyres make it comfortable to drive even on a rainy day with no chance of slipping and skidding. The major advantage of the higher grip enabled the tyres is they are tubeless. You can never experience the comfort level with any other dragon like bike.

Suspension

Rear wheel in this case gives you best comfort ride with monocross suspension. This is generally available in only high end sports racing bikes. However, front suspension is of telescopic type. This is again an engineering masterpiece as the bike is well formed keeping in mind the suspension and braking technique synchronization.

Drawbacks

  • Value for money @ 85,000 INR -little bit higher though it is sport series.
  • No provision has been made for keeping or tying up your extra luggage.
  • You cannot travel long distances with a small pooch bag on your shoulders. You need to carry a lot of stuff.
  • Mileage.
  • Engine sound is not pretty good after some long drive.
  • Damage of Trendy parts like Doom leads to expansive replacement.
My overall rating for Beauty Beast is 7 out of 10

Conclusion

What else to say about my darling. Classy Looks and design, beasty performance, trendy graphics and sport bike reputation which all covers in price 85,400 on-road is unmatchable ever. This is best for short end sport riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment