One of the 7 launches we have reported from Honda also constituted a refreshed version of their 250cc sports bike – CBR250R. Honda has launched a new sporty Tri-color Pearl Heron Blue color to refresh the already good looking bike.
In this new color a combo of blue and white is made with a touch of red in it. The upper part ie the upper half fairing along with the tank is blue in color. Whereas the remaining part of the fairing as well as the rear cowls are white in color. Red color stickers run through the body and the front mudguard is also red in color.
- The motorcycle would remain unchanged apart from the new color
- The new color would be available in both the Standard variant and the Combined ABS variant
- No mention of any price difference mentioned by Honda. But I expect this color might be slightly charged a premium.
- Addition of this color takes the total color options for CBR250R to 4.
- The new color will be available at Honda showrooms from February 2012.
CBR250R would be available in the following color options after the launch of this color:
- Candy Ruby Red x Accurate Silver Metallic
- Sword Silver Metallic x Accurate Silver Metallic
- Asteroid Black Metallic x Accurate Silver Metallic
- Tri Color Pearl Heron Blue
If you ask me I would still prefer the red + silver combo among all the other colors. In this new blue color the bike doesn’t feel as big as it actually is. If you haven’t seen the new color, check it out now.