Everybody is waiting with their fingers crossed for the upcoming Delhi Auto Expo 2012. The dates for the expo are Jan 5 – Jan 11. However, general public will be allowed only from 7th. The venue as everybody knows is the ‘Pragati Maidan’ where it usually happens. There were a lot of rumours that the Auto Expo 2012 will be held in two venues; but rumours managed to remain as rumours only.
The Auto Expo 2012 is the 11th one since the year 1986, when it all started. This year’s expo will have special focus and emphasis on technological innovations in the areas of safety, environment and fuel efficiency. That’s really cool to know. The theme of this year’s expo is ‘Mobility for All.’
The reason which makes all of us waits so eagerly is the new launches which are awaiting for us. We’ve been advising our readers who’re seeking our advice on buying new bikes in our blog to wait for another one month and then decide upon it. We at BikeAdvice will try our best to cover the event live.
I recently came across a list which contained the companies which have registered for the expo and here I share it with you all, our dear readers.
The companies in the Two-Wheeler category which includes both scooters and bikes are listed below.
- Bajaj Auto Ltd
- FireFox Two Wheelers (As far as my knowledge goes, they should be displaying their range of exclusive bicycles if I’m right)
- Harley – Davidson India
- Hero MotoCorp
- Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI)
- India Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd (IYM)
- Lohia Auto Industries (I don’t know why haven’t they registered in the Electric Vehicles category)
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (The only company which has registered in all 3 categories namely Two – wheelers, Passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles)
- Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd
- Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd
- Triumph Motorcycles Limited
- TVS Motor Company Limited
This list would enable you all to interpret about the yet to be launched bikes and the products that would be kept on display.
Now apart from the above mentioned list, there is also one more list which comprises the companies of Electric Vehicles in it.
- Doon Scooter
- Hero Electric
So, this list should really create a general mind-set on what is gonna happen out there. Be prepared for the best. Let the expectations be on the wildest mode possible and by the time it ceases, we’ll be in the capital to repost the news live. Hope you find it useful.